TELEVISION AND RADIO SKILLS
Television and Radio Skills. The word television now reflects internet
video.. mobile video.. YouTube postings.. as well as the TV programming that
started it all. Radio remains powerful.. and a joy. Gladly, it’s expanded into
podcasting and value-added audio files. Whatever the modality- understanding
what works best for writing, reporting, anchoring, interviewing, ‘ad-libbing’
and hosting programs is imperative.
Stevens Media Consulting provides evaluations and coaching in the
- TV and Radio Journalism
- Sports and Color Analysis
- Weather Program Hosting and Interviewing Infotainment - for TV’s
- Teleprompter Skills - For first-timers or professionals honing this
- Syndicated Cut-Ins- Professionals learn how to translate their
knowledge to taped stand-alone TV or radio segments.
- Crossover Training - Print journalists learn to transfer their
reporting skills to TV or radio.
- Voice Training
- Preparation for TV Auditions
- Skill Evaluation and Recommendations
- Assistance in Selection of Demo Tape Contents
- Diagnostic Coaching
To speak with Joanne please call (212) 594.8851 or send an email by clicking here.